Friday, April 22, 2011

Thank You for an INCREDIBLE night and memory!

How do I begin to thank each and everyone of you how helped to make the benefit for my family such a fun, enjoyable and absolutely memorable evening?  I have to admit, I was nervous going into the night, but my nerves were calmed when I realized that the flood of people were there to support US.  The only thing I could do was smile, laugh, and immerse myself in the love that was surrounding me.  The amount of financial stress that has been relieved for our family has been tremendously relieved.  I just hope that someday I can pay it forward and relieve the stress for another family. 
I would also like to make sure that everyone is praying for a full recovery for Clyde.  He has been seriously injured and needs our thoughts and prayers.  We love you so much Clyde and are so sorry for what happened. 
P.S.  We will be framing the ten dollars the nurse found in your pants.  Hahaha.
Yesterday was my third treatment and I did not have a reaction this time.  We made sure to load up on steroids and benadryll before the chemo and it worked this time.  We also tried acupuncture in conjunction with the treatment.  So I don't know what actually helped the most, but will be sure to have the same combination next time.  Now if I can just get through this weekend, we will be on track to the last treatment. 
Most of all, thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything everyone has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment