Friday, April 1, 2011

Halfway there!

Well, yesterday we completed the second of the four treatments.  Halfway there!!!  I did end up having another allergic reaction to the second bag of chemo, but at least this time I knew what to expect.  Needless to say, it was a long day, but a very necessary and appreciated one.  Now I am just pumping myself up for the next couple of days here.  Trying to keep on top of the medications.  Hopefully, we can get through this week with a little bit more ease and grace than last time. 
I just keep thinking of all the people that have been helping in so many ways.  I have to get through this to be able to show my appreciation for each and every one of you.  Especially the Bryant family and the Victor family.  Also, I am constantly blown away by what I continue to hear about the upcoming benefit and all those who are involved in the intense planning and organization.  For what??? For us??? Wow, I just hope that I can pass on my gratitude to all those that are giving up so much of their time to plan, organize and even attend.  It means so much, and in fact is helping to realize what life is about.  FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND LOVE!  I wish I could come up with a stronger more unique way to say the words THANK YOU!  I am working on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment