Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sincerely Thank You

Last night was the 2nd Annual Alumni Men's Basketball Game.  I must say, I was rather impressed with my husband's three point shots.  Who knew???  Anyway, the point of me writing tonight is to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.  From the moment I walked into the gym to the moment we walked out of Dick's (gathering after the game), I noticed as sea of pink bracelets.  I was not able to see or talk to each one of you last night, but I want you to know that I definitely noticed and so greatly appreciate your thoughts, prayers, and support.  My only hope is that someday I can show my gratitude toward all of you in some way or another.  I would also like to thank all of my family including both the Bryant and Victor side and close friends for being absolutely incredible in terms of all kinds of support. 
Thursday is the big day.  I have to admit,  I am a little nervous, but like my mom says, "you have to get in to get out."  We have a multitude of appointments that day, once again, beginning at 7:45 we will meet with the plastic surgeon, then 8:30 for blood work, and chemo @ 9.  Then at 1:00 I will see the surgeon as a follow up.  Finally, hopefully, we can take a look at some wigs.  Eric will be joining me throughout this first leg of the journey. 
Day by day, the entire situation is becoming more of MY reality.  It hasn't fully hit me yet, but I can see it in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment